Thursday, April 12, 2012

Almost ready

The scooter ships out Monday afternoon. That leaves me with 3 days to put the final touches on everything. Today I went up to Midwest Metal Works. I didn't have a way to mount my waterproof iPhone case or my waterproof GPS. They are intended to be clamped to a handle bar style tube. I have none of those, everything is covered in plastic. Dave gave me a great design that attached to the master cylinder, all I needed was for someone to weld it to spec. That's where Steve at Midwest Metal works came in. Turns out he's from Flint and also went to Western Michigan. He whipped up the mount just as I had pictured it within a couple of hours. This should conclude all of my issues on where to mount my gadgets for the ride. Here is what it looks like;








Location:Chicago, IL

No comments:

Post a Comment