Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Day 3 Video

Here is the video, as promised.  The song is....typical for a "riding video", but when you listen to it, instead of hearing "I can't drive 55" I want you to think "I can only drive 55".  Actually, I can do 62 if its flat and up to 72 on a steep hill.  It is no where near the quality of last nights trailer, but, it will do and I think you get the point.  Don't get bored and turn it off too soon, there is a great video of todays "issue" about 3/4 of the way through.  The video looks awful because I am shooting from an iphone through my windshield which vibrates like mad.  The camera seems to like to capture those vibrations.  Until tomorrow!

4 comments:

  1. I was so hoping to see the humping..and passing on the right is cheating
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Patrick, Cool video. You need to upgrade to the turbo model!

    Gary

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your videos are awesome, Pat.

    Knock it off or the next Ford/Gajewski vacation compilation or Black Lake rewind is on you.

    ReplyDelete